Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

phrases avatars

2 participants
AuteurMessage
camcam

camcam

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mar - 23:47

the one who saves my soul ; Cursed shadows ; Hunt and gather ; Other side ;

kick it / 英雄 / strawberries & cigarettes / blinding lights / fake&true / after hours / 메아리 / regular irregular / One Point Perspective / still got pictures of friends on the wall i suppose we aren't really friends anymore / misery business / breakthrough / i'm going back to 505 / highway to heaven

but dear, there is sun after rain, love after pain - je t'emmène lancer des médailles dans l'eau bleue des fontaines - she's a whole universe of a poem - je t'offrirai les hautes lumières - she lives and loves with the depth of her mind, the rawness of her heart - she preffered the silence of her own company ; it's where she felt most loved - I keep a record of the wreckage of my life, I gotta recognize the weapon in my mind - ashes blowing in the air, the world's on fire, but we don't care - moonchild - pour oil on these flames, speed up my heart again - your wings are wings of the devil - saw the dark side of the moon - children of the bad revolution - blind for love - the hand you wanna hold is a weapon and you're nothin' but skin - tell me if my voice isn’t real - she stared at the moon and left the stars blushing for a lifetime - close my eyes with your touch

Start a war — Immortality is a loaded gun — Shots fired — He shot me down bang bang — Paint it black — Black as night, black as coal — Heartless — Nature, nurture — Braved the icy wind and fire — Together we'll cross the river — Despicable — I wouldn't love me neither — Angel of small death — A reckoning — Blood on my name — Monster — Dead man's heart — Lazarus — With a bag full of bones — Rage — Burn the witch — Cheer the gallows — In the end — Red crosses on wooden doors — Shoot the messenger — Ultraviolence — Enjoy the silence — Letters from the sky — Crown — All the king's men — On your knees — Soldier — Ain't no grave — Bad things — Promised land — Blood on all marble walls — Survivor — Keep on marching on

fille de la lune + hija de la luna + that was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days + i'm gonna sit here and let karma fuck you up + karma has no deadline + i'm always tired but never of you + i've spend my entire life making people happy when all they did was leave + they will ignore you until they need you + shout out to my ex + please don't go + you say "remember i love you" + her courage was her crown and she wore it like a queen + she's a tornado with pretty eyes and a heartbeat

sadness is a blessing // rich kids blues // i'm waiting for something to change 'cause everyday just feels the same // summer depression // as tears go by // blue velvet // yes sir, i can boogie // little dark age // we'll all be laughing with you when you die // it's permanently night and i won't feel anything // a boy is a gun // gone, gone, thank you // feel it all around // total control //

you're fucking with the wrong wolf baby // i'm my own demon, breathing under my head // ain't no fragile // young blood, heaven need a sinner // fragile like a bomb // baby drop them bones // no prayer gonna part my thunder // unapologetic // half heaven, half hell // thriving on chaos // nasty, nasty // she tries to speak but hell comes rushing out // i was an angel, living in the garden of evil // broke all the rules, played all the fools // you want it darker // you're fucking with a sickness baby // you will burn alone // all claws and teeth, she strikes, she gorges // in the middle of a railroad track // wild hearts don't break, they burn // chaos and beauty intertwined // i ran to the devil, he was waiting // broke the limit, we hit the town

and I said, hello satan, I believe it's time to go // house of metal // and the snakes start to sing // got her heels stomping down my throat // she's the fire in the sin, and I burn breathing her in // there will be blood // fireheart // a court of secrets and betrayals // you're just a pawn in their games // baby doll // sad birds still sing // a golden cage is still just a cage // my skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel // hush hush // put on your doll face // bury all your secrets in my skin // into darkness, unafraid // let your fire consume you // and I burn // etc

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
camcam

camcam

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeMer 11 Mar - 23:58

La lune t’a si tendrement serrée à la gorge que tu en as gardé pour toujours l’envie de pleurer. / J'oublie toujours de t'oublier. / Ma vie pour tes yeux lentement s’empoisonne / préservez les sourires / Toi tu dis que t’es bien sans moi / Tu voulais l'univers et moi j'avais que moi. / Un jour on s'est aimé Et ce jour c'est demain… / (r)allume-moi / j'accuse / regarde moi j'ai le coeur qui renverse / J'ai même vendu mon âme au diable pour ton sourire / les enfants paradis / juste de quoi rêver encore / il n'y a plus d'étoiles dans le ciel / je t'aime à la mort / elle a le corps du monde entier / enfant d'une génération ratée / jeunesse lêve-toi / Sur toi mes yeux ont jetés l’ancre / Et la mer qui me laisse l'amertume / C’est un joli soir pour mourir / une lueur d'espoir / à deux pas du tombeau / à deux pas du grand saut / tous les chemin mènent à tes yeux / tous les chemins mènent à la fuite / les couteaux dans les sourires / demain rien n'ira mieux / t'aimer comme on aime le soleil / les silences qui font du bruit à s’en déchirer le coeur / …que l'amour n'est pas mort car on ne peut mourir quand on est infini / comme une ombre /

les yeux revolver / plus emotif que logique / jeux d'ombres / t'endors pas / l'amour du risque / risibles amours / les étoiles vagabondes / après moi le déluge / elle pleut / écho à saturne / tout nous sépare / avant tu riais / les yeux posés sur ton visage / juste pour voir / ta douceur tue / énergie sombre / galatée / sous les nuages / mauvaise graine / 7h77 / on verra bien / c'est nous le bruit qui court / humanoïde / égérie / ratures / ellipse /
Ange.
cause that would mean you had a heart
Ange.

côté coeur : lucas robert hemmings, you know it.
emploi : pute professionelle.
ton sosie : beyonce tavue.

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeDim 5 Avr - 1:20

mikrokosmos — i crave touch, yet i flinch every time someone gets too close — i'm not good with feelings — we've got to live no matter how many skies have fallen — no one hurts my family and lives. no one — heart of gold — beauty may be dangerous but intelligence is lethal — people tell me i'm like a cat sometimes. hard to read and emotionally unavailable — with freedom, books, flowers and the moon, who could not be happy ? — first of all, no. second of all, no — and of course i just stared because i forgot the rules of society — (to the stars) the moon pleaded : stay — you don't understand. it's not that he can't love. it's that he's afraid — moonchild - " Like the ocean finds the shore, I’ll always find you. -  some nights you are the lighthouse / some nights the sea - flower child you are about to bloom
Ange.
Ange.

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeDim 5 Avr - 1:21

You wake up every morning
To fight the same demons
That left you tired the night before
And that, my love is bravery

the fire finds a home in me
i blew things out of proportion
en cas de tempête ce jardin sera fermé
now you’re blue
i look over at you and see sunshine
she sparkles like sunshine
like a river flows surely to the sea darling, so it goes
if we fall, we fall together
if you be my star, i’ll be your sky
i’m not good with feelings
i guess nothing will be the same anymore
même les méchants rêvent d’amour
and like roses in his hands, death blossoms
tell me you’ve been thinking of me
i swear she’s an angel
you gave me panic attacks and I called it love
my last brain cell is heart shaped
let me be your morning treat with coffee
how afraid are you of this ? Or do you want more?
you’re not lost, you’re here
you smell like love
kisses on the forehead
i know i’m a mess and i make so many mistakes but i love you and that will never change
cursed by the love that i received
mystery of love
the anger in her soul flares like a supernova 
holy know we found without even looking
half heaven, half hell
You just found me in the wrong universe. That’s all. This is, as they say, the darkest timeline. Everywhere else, nay, “everywhen” else — us in the Civil War, us in Ancient Egypt, us in the swinging ’60s — we are happy. 
You love her. I’m not saying in what way – maybe you don’t know yourself. But anyone paying attention can see how much you care about her.
don’t leave me another time.
don’t separate me from these stars.
gangsters don’t cry
something always brings me back to you, it never takes too long
dream a little
dream of me
je préfère l’illusion de t’avoir
i don’t want to forget how your voice sounds
you will never influence the wold by trying to be like it
you don’t miss the person, you miss the feeling
kind of girl who’s gonna make you wonder
you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars you belong here
karma is only a bitch if you are
she is a flower but she ins’t soft; when her petals fall, they hit like bullets
of course i feel too much i’m an universe of exploding stars
the eye chico, they never lies
finalement nous étions faits loin pour l’autre 
je t’aimais, je t’aime et je t’aimerais
some people are juste pure magic that all
perdue dans le brouillard
how beautifully light was shining on you long before they ever noticed you
and suddenly the dreams started chasing me
i’m couting the days until i see you again
you are my heaven
lift the lighting to see the stars
tu m’embrasse, puis tu me laisse
i don’t want to do this anymore
i can’t survive if this is all that’s real
you are the sun and i’m just the planets
Je brûle d'envie que tu me regardes
Que tu me regardes comme tu me regardais hier
where am I who am I I’am not me
at least we’re under the same sky
break free from the voices in my head
when you called me i became your flower
i’ll be your side 
we could meet again somewhere
nothing comes even close to half of you
take me back to the night we met
still the hardest part is knowing when to let go
nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you
pure heart, dirty mind
these violent delights have violent ends
people do bad thins in order to survive
j’ai peur du vide que tu provoque
goodbye my almost lover
the sun leaves you every night fall in love with the moon
stars can’t shine without darkness
cosmic feelings
whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same
the stars the mon the sea and your hand in mine
your eyes, flowers of ice and snow
every rose has it’s thorn
she wore moonlight like lingerie
you name tastes so good on my lips
can i go where you go
you will never influence the world by trying to be like it

if we fall, we fall together
camcam

camcam

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeMer 1 Juil - 12:01

merci =D
camcam

camcam

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeMer 1 Juil - 12:55

pale moonlight
combustible
on se quittera demain
child of light
Wicked Games
premonition
Heartbeats Accelerating
Le ciel a perdu ses couleurs durant la nuit.
undone
final breath

slow show
l'illiade
in a world without music
crier tout bas
et si la terre est sombre
et si la pluie te noie
undone is what I am

adieu
child of light
politesse
que ce soit toi, que ce soit moi
fallen doves
winds of wonder

Wicked Games
camcam

camcam

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil - 9:08

purple like the summer rain + heart made of glass, mind of stone + again in this dark place + how you like that + oopsy + red sun + + boo! bitch! + turn off the light + blood of the past + undisclosed desires + a trick of the light + suspirium + fallen asleep from our vanity might cost us our lives + From the nightmare we've created, I want to be awakened somehow + excess + more and more + there will be blood + ashes to ashes, dust to dust + queen of the damned + smoke and mirrors + some minds + high moon + hazy + every single thing
camcam

camcam

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeLun 21 Déc - 18:58

incapable de rien
capable de tout
Ange.
Ange.

phrases avatars Empty
MessageSujet: Re: phrases avatars   phrases avatars Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc - 11:50

here come the sun
Ton corps est une œuvre d'art sculptée dans la pierre
Ton corps est une œuvre d'art façonnée par la mer
mystery of love
Je suis l'as de trèfle qui pique ton cœur
Je t'aime un peu, beaucoup, à la folie, passionnément
 Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo

J'imagine tellement de choses de toi
C'est peut-être toi que je suis des fois

Dis-moi tes peurs
Dis-moi qui tu es

couvre-moi de lavande