Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

citations (tw : cringe)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
camcam

camcam

citations (tw : cringe) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: citations (tw : cringe)   citations (tw : cringe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Sep - 10:40

You prayed for god to take you, to save him.
He took you both instead.

(Darlings, when has a god ever been written as kind?)

He gave you a heartbeat. He gave him a tomb.

"
- YOUR STORY STILL ENDS WITH YOU DEAD AND INTERTWINED | P.D (VIA LOSTCAP)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
camcam

camcam

MessageSujet: Re: citations (tw : cringe)   citations (tw : cringe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Sep - 10:43

Lovers wear sunlight, but those who loved and lost are stars too close to burning out. And sometimes when I'm alone at night, I can feel my heart long for words I'd had before and feel myself on the verge of explosion, so damn close to implosion.

[2] And supernovas are heralded as beautiful while destructive, but all I feel is loneliness and longing. (I’ll scatter myself across the galaxy to have someone call me beautiful again.)

Stars are formed from dust and gas, it’s cold, gases become molecular in colder temperatures, (the atoms bind together) and then it’s burning. It’s factual and scientific, it doesn’t sound beautiful. But it is. It’s poetic, in the way it’s not. And while lovers alone may wear sunlight, we all carry the dust of a hope forged from a dying star. We are the universe, for but a moment we call a lifetime.

camcam

camcam

MessageSujet: Re: citations (tw : cringe)   citations (tw : cringe) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 29 Sep - 10:43

"We were stars once, too,
and will do as stars are born to do;
burn."
- OH, MY DARLING, OF COURSE WE’LL END, ALL GREAT THINGS DO | P.D
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: citations (tw : cringe)   citations (tw : cringe) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

citations (tw : cringe)
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2